Hi!

-------------------- WELCOME TO OUR MICRO/ NANO/ TWIT - FICTION LITERARY JOURNAL --------------------

miércoles, 11 de enero de 2012

ERASMUS IN FINLAND


Is it only one year? Is it another experience in my life? Is it going to be easy for me? I will meet new people, or I will stay alone? If I go…, maybe I will not want to come back, to return to daily routine… Well, those things are only suppositions; it could happen or perhaps not. Or it will be more than that?

It is a very cold place, snowing all the time, with another language. I can imagine my first day as a wonderful day, but the last one… I can see that this one will be amazing or perhaps not…

Have I made a good decision? Make decisions have consequences. So: Bye Bye.  I have made a tough decision…and yes, I am leaving. New people, home, bedroom, classmates, food….New country, new life…welcome to Erasmus!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario